Chat with us :)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

05 December 2010 @ 01:25 pm Nicola January 2011: Hey!Say!7 (trans)

 

Yamada Ryosuke

1st  Meeting with Korean Language
2nd  I take care of my Guinea Pig
3rd   I brought an abtronic

3rd -> I brought a machine for train the abs/ stomach!
2nd -> The name is Bat-kun. Maybe its female? When I touch it, it will bite me! I want to be friends with her, so I hope it wont bite me anymore!
1st -> I can understand it clearly when I hear it slowly! (thank you [info]tingke2104  for correcting ^^)

Chinen Yuuri

1st 1st Album Release
2nd - KyoSera Dorm, the concert in Osaka
3rd - I went to New York for PV shooting of NYC

3rd -> I bought the Cross-Necklace (necklace with a shape of cross) for myself. Im wearing it regularly.
2nd -> The memorial concert that even became a DVD.
1st -> The song " Smile Song " that I made is my favorite!

Nakajima Yuto

1st SUMMARY 2010!
2nd 1st Album Release
3rd  I cried on my birthday

3rd -> The surprice during SUMMARY, I cried from happiness.
2nd -> I'm glad that we released our 1st album. So happy for it.
1st -> We practiced so hardly with pressure, and I made it nicely.

Morimoto Ryutaro

1st 1st Album Release
2nd  SUMMARY 2010!
3rd  I ate 'Tanshio'

3rd -> I and my family went to Yokiniku Restaurant and I ate ' Tanshio' (the tongue of cow) for the first time. It was so oily and one piece is enough for me...
2nd -> It was so hot and so tiring but I ate a lot to recharge my self.
1st -> My favorite song is " Ai Scream"

Okamoto Keito

1st We released the 1st Album
2nd KyoSera Dorm, Osaka Concert
3rd  Summer Fes! (fes - shortcut of FESTIVAL)
3rd -> I love the outside country and I went to Nojirock Fuji Rock with my 3 friends. (Im not sure about this...the kanji is blur...So hard to read >.<) (thank you[info]charag for correcting ^^)
2nd -> I welcomed my grandmother and Im happy because she cried with joy.
1st -> Its our 1st so its like, Yay! Something like that ♪

credits: http://yuirin.livejournal.com/5155.html

No comments:

Post a Comment