Chat with us :)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey!Say!7 part for NICOLA


Q: Year 2010, what kind of year was it?
Yamada: Everyday has alot of surprising things (happenings)

Nakajima: During the CM shooting, Keito fell

Morimoto: Keito is a ドジっ子

Keito: I am not a ドジっ子! (laughs)

Chinen: He's a ドジっ子 at times (laughs)

Yamada: Well, tripping, releasing an album, we have also done summary and CM, it's a very fufiling year

Q: If you're a girl, which member do you want a christmas present from and what would you like to get?
Okamoto: I want a necklace from Yama-chan. A pair

Yamada: I will think of Keito as I go and buy it <3

Morimoto: I want a handphone strap from Keito

Keito: I will buy you a cute one (首からかけるキラ02かわいいヤツ買うよ)

Chinen: I want a nice anklet from Morimoto-chan. It's alright that it cannot be seen right?

Morimoto: Got it. I will get one with your name on it.

Nakajima: I want a land from England from Keito...

Keito: I don't have?

Nakajima: Then, guitar~

Chinen: You want all precious things of Keito right (laughs)

Yamada: I want love from the other 4 members

Keito: So cool

Nakajima: And now, Yamada got himself a new fan

Morimoto: Ah~ ah

Chinen: Ah. I want Yama-chan's fans (burst out laughing)

Q: What do you hope for 2011
Keito: I want to have band activities
Nakajima: Release an album again

Morimoto: I want to appear more often on TV

Chinen: Since it's 11, I hope that the members will increase to 11 members

Yamada: Bringing this seven together with my pace

credits: http://shiorijump.livejournal.com/15633.html

No comments:

Post a Comment